Sunday, June 9, 2013

GenealogyCanada has done it again!


Mentioned as one of the Top 25 blogs of 2013 in the July issue of Internet Genealogy Magazine, my blog has hit the big time once again.

In Blogged: 25 Top Genealogy Blogs to Help Speed Your Research! author Tony Bandy says “In particular, the outbound links to LOTS of great resources and digital resources makes this blog invaluable for your current family project”.

Thank you Tony, and the people at Moorshead's Magazine.

To read more of what he said about GenealogyCanada, and the other 24 blogs he chose to write about, go to www.internet-genealogy.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the name is Tony Bandy not Brady.

Elizabeth Lapointe said...

Thank you very much for writing, and for informing me of the oversight.

I guess I was too excited with the news to notice!

My apologies to Mr. Bandy, and to my readers.

Elizabeth

Yvonne Demoskoff said...

Congratulations on being part of the top blogs, Elizabeth!

Elizabeth Lapointe said...

Hi, Yvonne,

Thank you.

Elizabeth