Friday, January 2, 2015

GenealogyCanada is now seven years old!


It has been seven years now that I have been doing this blog, and although there have been days this past year that I have been super busy, I have always managed to post my Canadian Week in Review (CWR) every Monday morning. 
 
This past year, the most popular post was Ancestry.ca is offering FREE access at http://genealogycanada.blogspot.com/2014/12/ancestryca-is-offering-free-access.html, and the next popular posts were the CWRs.
 
The people who are accessing the blog through their iPads, iPhones and other mobile devices are increasing, and I am proud to say that I have people from all over the world who come for a visit. So thank you for dropping by!

If you missed any of the other 1,865 posts published since 2008, drop by the archive (to the right-side of the page) to pick any ones you may have missed. Or, just use the search box.
 
As we, and the country, head into 2015, I will once again be offering my Canada Day Brick Wall Contest on July 1st, and I have some other surprises planned throughout the coming year. 
 
So 'Thank you!' once again for your support, and we'll see you throughout 2015!

Elizabeth

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the long run and Happy Anniversary!

Cindi said...

Happy Anniversary and thanks for all the work you do on sharing genealogical information

Elizabeth Lapointe said...

Thanks to everyone for their congratulations, and your continued support!

Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogiversary!

Anonymous said...

How nice to find a Canadian genealogy blog. I was born in Saskatchewan to Hungarian immigrants but we moved to the US when I was a child. I will be checking back for more info on that time period in my early life.
Congratulations on your blogiversary!