I have started writing a genealogy column called "The Genealogy Corner" in The Review – a weekly newspaper in Vankleek Hill, Ontario. The column is geared towards beginning genealogists, but I think anyone can gain a new insight in the views that I have put forward in the column.
The column appears every two weeks in print, but unfortunately, doesn't appear on the website, so if you are interested, you will have to buy the paper or get an online subscription. The website is www.thereview.on.ca.
The columns that have been printed so far this year are -
- March 14 - Finding Your Canadian Roots
- March 28 - A Genealogical Society Is Not Just Another Society
- April 11 - It's Time to go Back to School – Year Round
- April 25 - It’s Time to Start Your Research!
- May 9 - The Year Genealogy Was Reborn In Canada